SimplySiyaam, Do hereby make oath and state that I am grateful for the following:
1) My beautiful Nephew who brings me nothing but Smiles :)
2) My Family - warm,wonderful and oh so funny!
3) The Amazing Man in my Life.
4) Health,wealth and happiness.
5) This Blog and all the wonderful, interesting people I have met as a result of it.
Last Saturday was one of those days that didn't start off quite so great, but with a little pep talk from my boyfriend and a shift in attitude from my side, things turned around and I actually had one of the nicest days this Winter. We didn't end up doing anything in particular, but I pampered myself in the morning, dressed up a little and went out for lunch and then took these pictures below. This is right outside my apartment and its always such a different vibe in the Cape when the sun is shining. Have taken an oath to myself to stop complaining so much and be grateful for what I do have. Enjoy ;)
Thanks for Reading :)
I am Wearing:
Navy Shorts: Wardrobe
Black Tights: Clicks
Boots: Old Mutual Store
Red Cardigan: Woolworths
Black&White Shirt: Truworths
Brooch: Sass Diva SA
Owl Ring: Civetta Spark Jewellery
Other rings: Sass Diva SA